Saturday, January 11, 2014

WHERE DID I GO????

So I was reading my myspace profile- all the quotes and words of wisdom from brilliant individuals- and I realized that the independent woman who posted those wonderful quotes and sayings has somehow gotten lost in the midst of things... Life happens, relationships fall and form, seasons come and go...but where the hell did I go?

The things that made me the confident, independent, exuberant individual are missing now, non active, pressed down so to speak. Well, I guess I forgot to be me, to allow myself my individuality (as many women do...) in times of change.
Well, NO MORE!! As per my message of the day yesterday said: "On this day, God wants you to know...
... that it's time you stopped hiding from life, and said yes to the adventure of being alive. Enough of the routine already. Go on, have an adventure, - do what you always wanted deep within your heart. Do what brings you alive, and the universe will open doors where there were only walls."

I leave you with this message and some of the wonderful sayings that inspire change...

(Originally written November 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment