Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SELF-LOATHING

"Wretched mouth. You disgust me with your words. More than your words it's your tone. You create chaos at every chance! Why are you the way you are? Why do you insist on living your life in misery? Don't you realize the effect you have on everyone else around you? No you don't. You don't care. Everything is about you. Narcissist. Vain. Selfish. Just look at you. Even your appearance disgusts me. Get over yourself! You can't go on like this. Stop. Please stop. I hate you..."

Hopefully I can start listening to myself. Hopefully I will change. Hopefully I will once again know what it means to have hope. Life, such a dismal valley I am in. Broken and torn. Guilty and shamed. I really want to love myself again, but I can't stop hating myself. Anger binds my heart and sadness bleeds in my soul. One day I hope to look in the mirror and be able to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment