Monday, June 22, 2015

The Beauty of Life

The awe inspiring beauty of all that surrounds is paramount.
 
When times are dark and stuck in a state of confusion and turmoil, it feels as though there is a veil- a blinding veil that cannot be lifted and seems that it will never again reveal the light of day. This is a natural cycle in the range of emotion, and one that I adorn quite often. There are the radical shifts between highs and lows, the state of my natural imbalance being represented ironically by the celestial scales of life.
 
When that veil is lifted….when the eyes can again see the light of day there is nothing that can compare.
 
The clarity and the radiance that shines forth are immaculate. The freedom and the oxygen levels- every breath is like a crisp clean summers day in a field of poppies….every gaze the naked eye consumes takes intensity of frequency, vibration and power into my heart and soul….every fragrant smell and succulent taste that I embrace is like the amber hue of a fall sunset kissed by the mist of a transcendental dew.
 
The particles of life float through the air and pass through my body as if I were nothing more than a gust of wind, weightless and floating, swaying like the wheat in the fields and flourishing like the flowers of the amazon….the wonder- the pure and simplistic wonder of all that is good and pure and lovely in the world.
 
All is right with my soul. All is well within.
 
I cherish these times for I know they get me through the weathering of darkness and they will meet me at the end of the tunnel.
 
The beauty of life….there is nothing that compares.

No comments:

Post a Comment